Large Tree Transplanting System (LTTS)
- Urban Forestry Works has simplified the Art of Moving Large Trees by utilizing the Large Tree Transplanting System and the 20 Step Operating Procedures. Utilization of the Large Tree Transplanting System’s inovations and patented technology brings relocating large trees into the 21st century.
- The Large Tree Transplanting System provides the benefits and flexibility to site development of not being restricted by the location of existing trees.
- Existing Trees can be changed from a negative site restriction to a visual and property value enhancement by relocating the trees with the Large Tree Transplanting System.
- The Box is a 10’ x 10’ x 38” steel box designed to cut the bottom roots and stabilize the root zone of large trees being relocated. Stabilization of the root zone in The Box starts the root regeneration process quicker. It also reduces stress and damage to the original root system and tree structure during the relocation process.
- The Large Tree Transplanting System does not use pins or straps. These outdated transplanting procedures create stress on the tree and damage the root system of trees being relocated.
- The Large Tree Transplanting System is a combination of a hydraulic powered digging system, steel containment box for storage and transporting, securing and lifting apparatus and The Twenty (20) step operating procedures which has a patent pending.
- Urban Forestry Works developed the Large Tree Transplanting System to assure a more reliable process and one that will produce successful large tree relocating.