- NO pinning or strapping of the tree during transplant, which eliminates stress and damage to the treeâ€™s trunk and canopy.
- NO damage occurs to the root ball during transplant, because the 1″ thick steel plates protects its fibrous root ball from breaking or shifting.
- ALL handling of the tree is done with lifting points on the box.
- Accessibility is made EASY with the Large Tree Transplanting System due to its easy and safe handling capabilities.
- Planting is made EASY due to its step by step process of taking apart the box.
- MORE lateral/overall root growth is kept when using the LTTS rather than a spade, which in return allows us to dig trees that are too big for a spade.
- The Box is a tool that can be utilized to solve conflicts between preservation and site development.
- Trees relocated with The Box can assist in meeting Tree Preservation Code Requirements.
- The Box can be utilized to bring additional large tree options to a project which will enhance the first impressions of the completed project.
- Trees relocated with The Box gives the developer the ability to rearrange the locations of large trees to increase land values.
- By using The Box, Urban Forestry Works can provide large trees with regenerated root systems which will provide the desired project effect immediately.