Large Tree Transplanting System (LTTS)
Our Patented System Opens a World of Opportunity
- Urban Forestry Works has simplified the Art of Moving Large Trees by utilizing the Large Tree Transplanting System and the 20 Step Operating Procedures. Utilization of the Large Tree Transplanting System’s innovations and patented technology brings relocating large trees into the 21st century.
- The Large Tree Transplanting System provides the benefits and flexibility to site development of not being restricted by the location of existing trees.
- Existing Trees can be changed from a negative site restriction to a visual and property value enhancement by relocating the trees with the Large Tree Transplanting System.
- The Box is a 10’ x 10’ x 38” steel box designed to cut the bottom roots and stabilize the root zone of large trees being relocated. Stabilization of the root zone in The Box starts the root regeneration process quicker. It also reduces stress and damage to the original root system and tree structure during the relocation process.
- The Large Tree Transplanting System does not use pins or straps. These outdated transplanting procedures create stress on the tree and damage the root system of trees being relocated.
- The Large Tree Transplanting System is a combination of a hydraulic powered digging system, steel containment box for storage and transporting, securing and lifting apparatus and The Twenty (20) step operating procedures which has a patent pending.
- Urban Forestry Works developed the Large Tree Transplanting System to assure a more reliable process and one that will produce successful large tree relocating.
At Urban Forestry Works, we have the privilege of enhancing landscapes nationwide. From saving large historic oaks, to providing new mature landscape for upscale developments, golf courses, and municipalities, our family continues to take pride in our mission of honoring every tree’s story.
“One if by land, two if by sea…” or in the case of our last big project, “Eight if by land, four if by sea”. At Urban Forestry Works, we pride ourselves on being solution focused. Moving large trees doesn’t come without its challenges and this time it took some...
Urban Forestry Works provides mature trees and specialized tree relocation services to university campuses throughout the Southeast. These beautiful historic trees help a campus to present a prestigious, established, and inviting appearance while adding lasting...
Clear-cutting and adding all-new landscaping may no longer be necessary if the existing trees can be moved to more desirable locations on the same property. Relocating trees not only improves the site’s finished appearance but may also help eliminate the cost of tree...